John has worked with a wide range of companies and professionals, ranging from Fortune 500 to newly developed businesses. Throughout the last 45 years, he has specialized in designing overall investment strategies to help enable his clientele to achieve their full financial potential in their businesses and personal lives. John’s expertise is working with business owners and corporate executives to help reduce taxation, reduce risk while striving to protect assets.
- BS degree in economics, Saint Bonaventure University
- Past manager for companies such as Monarch Life and Principal Mutual Life, as well as past sales manager of the largest independently owned financial planning firm in New York City
- Past instructor of Retirement Strategies seminars at Monmouth University and Raritan Valley Community College
- Lectured at Entrepreneurs Conference by Haas School of Business, University of California at Berkeley, and Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Guest lecturer at industry meetings
- Teacher of continuing education courses for CPAs and other professionals
- Investment Adviser Representative with Smallwood Wealth Management/ Hanlon Wealth Management
John and his wife, MaryAnn, reside in Naples, Florida.
Investment Advisory Services provided by Smallwood Wealth Management/Hanlon Investment Management, an SEC registered investment advisor. Securities offered through Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments, Member FINRA/SIPC. Headquartered at 18 Corporate Woods Blvd., Albany, NY 12211. Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments and Smallwood Wealth Management/Hanlon Investment Management are not affiliated companies.