As a Senior Wealth Advisor at Smallwood Wealth Management, Ed specializes in creating financial plans to help reduce risks and act as your macro-manager. By taking a holistic approach to how decisions are made in the plan, he can better understand the ripple effects these decisions have on other parts of the plan. His overall objective is to try to produce a more predictable outcome before and during retirement. He understands the many complexities everyone faces and works with a wide array of individuals, including medical professionals, small business owners, and Wall Street executives, to attain a complete understanding of their financial and personal needs to help overcome the factors that produce pressure on their wealth. His objective is to provide his clients a process of repositioning assets to help decrease risk and to have a more versatile plan.
Due to his years of experience, clients trust Ed and feel comfortable going to him with questions and for reassurance. He prides himself in creating top-to-bottom comprehensive plans for each individual client.
- Graduate of Seton Hall University, BS in accounting
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification received in 2013
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® in 2014
- Began working on Wall Street at the age of 15
- Served as the Vice President of Jeffries Execution Services for 13 years
- 20 years of experience on the New York Stock Exchange
- Five StarSM Wealth Manager Seven Year Winner.*
- Director of the Pro Bono and Financial Literacy Committee
- 2019 Volunteer of the Year for the Financial Planning Association of NJ
Ed and his wife, Dorothy, reside in Shrewsbury, New Jersey. He has been participating in various roles within his town on rec committee, as baseball commissioner and coaching. Now that his kids have grown, some of his extra time is dedicated to the Financial Planning Association as a volunteer.
Investment Advisory Services provided by Smallwood Wealth Investment Management, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. Headquartered at 199 Broad Street, Red Bank NJ 07701-2056. Securities offered through Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments, Member FINRA/SIPC Headquartered at 80 State Street, Albany, NY 12207. Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments and Smallwood Wealth Investment Management, LLC are not affiliated companies.