John is the author of 5 Ways Your Wealth is Under Attack. He has lectured extensively on financial planning and has received the Five StarSM Wealth Manager Award for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
John’s strength lies in his ability and commitment to continually improve the level and quality of the financial planning process. His dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy that strives to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a continually changing economic environment.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from John in this episode:
- That a financial institution’s advertising is designed to gain your trust.
- That strategies such as dividends for reinvesting and short-term mortgages are designed to keep your money flowing to them.
- How institutions make every effort to keep your money for as long as possible.
- How institutions try to limit the amount of money you take out.
- The strategies that institutions use to transfer the risk from themselves to the client.
- That the five rules that govern your financial institution’s strategies are constantly driving your financial plan. Ask yourself, “If those rules are good for the institution, are they also good for me?”
Request your copy of Five Ways Your Wealth Is Under Attack or give us a call at 732-542-1565. You can also visit our website to schedule a Wealth Curve Conversation – we look forward to speaking with you.