John is the author of 5 Ways Your Wealth is Under Attack. He has lectured extensively on financial planning and has received the Five StarSM Wealth Manager Award for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
John’s strength lies in his ability and commitment to continually improve the level and quality of the financial planning process. His dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy that strives to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a continually changing economic environment.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from John in this episode:
- John reveals new opportunities to pass $22.4 million without inheritance tax, thanks to the doubled credit shelter amount and the Generation Skipping Tax (GST) exclusion
- How to re-think the use of trusts and valuation discounts to complete and accelerate gifts
- How to potentially double your Spousal Lifetime Access Trust (SLAT) gift
- Why to consider investing more money into Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Beneficiary Defective Irrevocable Trusts (BDIT): how you can retain control, grow money outside of your estate, and pass to your beneficiaries without Inheritance Tax
- Ways to restructure your assets to make use of the Dynastic Trust
- Learn about potentially powerful benefits derived from Valuation Discounts
The 2018 Business Owner’s Guide To Maximizing Your Benefits From The 2017 Tax Cuts
Click here to download your FREE guide!
We look forward to speaking with you.