Estate Tax: Everything You Need To Know About The 2018 Rule Changes
In this episode, John discusses the estate tax rule changes and how they may impact your financial plan.
John is the author of 5 Ways Your Wealth is Under Attack. He has lectured on financial planning at various faculties. Also, John has received the Five StarSM Wealth Manager Award for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
His dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy. For that reason, his focus is to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a changing economic environment.
What you’ll learn from John in this episode:
- Opportunities to pass $22.4 million without inheritance tax.
- The doubled credit shelter amount and the Generation Skipping Tax (GST) exclusion
- Also, how to re-think the use of trusts and valuation discounts to complete and accelerate gifts
- How to potentially double your Spousal Lifetime Access Trust (SLAT) gift
- Furthermore, why to consider investing more money into Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Beneficiary Defective Irrevocable Trusts (BDIT).
- How you can keep control and grow money outside of your estate.
- How to pass to your beneficiaries without Inheritance Tax
- Ways to restructure your assets to make use of the Dynastic Trust
- Finally, potentially powerful benefits derived from Valuation Discounts
Download our free e-book, Five Ways Your Wealth Is Under Attack.
Call us at 732-542-1565 to schedule a Wealth Curve Conversation.