Estate Tax: The 2018 Rule Changes
In this episode, John discusses the estate tax rule changes and how they may impact your financial plan.
What you’ll learn from John in this episode:
- Opportunities to pass $22.4 million without inheritance tax.
- The doubled credit shelter amount and the Generation Skipping Tax (GST) exclusion
- Also, how to re-think the use of trusts and valuation discounts to complete and accelerate gifts
- How to potentially double your Spousal Lifetime Access Trust (SLAT) gift
- Furthermore, why to consider investing more money into Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Beneficiary Defective Irrevocable Trusts (BDIT).
- How you can keep control and grow money outside of your estate.
- How to pass to your beneficiaries without Inheritance Tax
- Ways to restructure your assets to make use of the Dynastic Trust
- Finally, potentially powerful benefits derived from Valuation Discounts
Download our free e-book, Five Ways Your Wealth Is Under Attack.
Call us at 732-542-1565 to schedule a Wealth Curve Conversation.
If you are new to Smallwood Wealth schedule a Wealth Curve Conversation here.