Maximize Your Deductions and Reduce Taxes
This reduce taxes episode has John discussing ways to maximize deductions and more.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from John in this reduce taxes episode:
- John reveals what you may consider paying before the year’s end to take advantage.
- How to potentially maximize the benefit of the $750K or million-dollar deduction amount.
- Ways to leverage the new tax law for pass-through entities.
- How to potentially maximize your deductions.
- Ways to potentially gain increased savings, decreased withdrawals, and more enjoyment with your savings.
- Learn about potentially powerful advantages as John takes you through 4 unique client type tax scenarios: a retired couple, All-W2, Big W2, and owner of a pass-through entity.
Check out our 19 Sources of Retirement Income Guide, which offers ways to increase your existing retirement income. You’ll also see my newest book, It’s Your Wealth—Keep It.
If you’re an existing client, schedule a Wealth Curve Catch-up call here. If you are new to Smallwood Wealth, schedule a Wealth Curve Conversation here. You can also connect with us on social media, or call us at (800) 797-1000. Set up a free, no-obligation 30-minute phone call with a qualified advisor. We’ll help you understand your current plan and how you can improve it to meet your goals.