In this second episode of the Wealth Curve Talk Podcast John Smallwood discusses financial institutions.
John’s strength is his ability and commitment to improving the level and quality of the financial planning process.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from John in this episode:
- Financial institutions design their advertising to gain your trust.
- Dividends for reinvesting and short-term mortgages keep your money flowing to them.
- Financial institutions make every effort to keep your money for as long as possible.
- They try to limit the amount of money you take out.
- Their strategies transfer the risk from themselves to the client.
- The five rules of the financial institution’s are driving your financial plan. Ask yourself, “If those rules are good for the institution, are they also good for me?”