EPISODE #015

7 FACTORS THAT DESTROY WEALTH

PERSONAL FINANCE TIPS DELIVERED DIRECTLY IN YOUR INBOX

Subscribe to our free newsletter and get strategies you can use right away.

By submitting your name and email you are allowing us to store your personal data and send you emails
2018 Business Owner's Guide

TAX GUIDE

Leverage the latest tax law changes to increase wealth.

Wealth Management

In this episode, John discusses the seven factors that destroy wealth. In wealth management, “destroy” is a strong word, but you’ll come to understand why it’s appropriate after you understand the extent to which these factors erode your wealth over time.

John is the author of 5 Ways Your Wealth is Under Attack. He has lectured extensively on financial planning and has received the Five StarSM Wealth Manager Award for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.

John’s strength lies in his ability and commitment to continually improve the level and quality of the financial planning process. His dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy that strives to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a continually changing economic environment.

Need-to-know-points from this episode:

  • When the seven key components of financial planning are out of balance, a tremendous amount of wealth is transferred out of your portfolio to the government or third-party institutions.
  • You can change the focus of your income planning. Most people tend to save only 4 or 5% of their gross income and try to maximize their returns on that. John wants to help you plan better for the other 95% percent!
  • One of John’s key goals for your plan is to reduce taxes on both earned income and the income generated from your portfolio or assets.
  • The way assets are allocated in your investments can cause “leaks” of cash all over your portfolio. John can help you factor the various risk levels in your plan, and beef up its defenses.
  • Your savings rate is the fundamental factor of any financial plan. John can show you how to change your savings from the “leftovers” after expenses to a strategic part of your plan.
  • John can help you plan for future outlays such as college, sweet sixteens, weddings, or even kids not launching.

 

John dives deeply into the seven key components of wealth management, and begins outlining 24 steps to help you address them. From recommended savings rates to the types of vehicles that can be used for savings, John wants you to change your perspective on savings and focus on those strategies that are the most efficient for your life situation. John also recommends taking an honest look at how much your lifestyle is costing you, and be willing to make necessary long-term changes. The goal is to help you develop a plan that allows you and your family to live the life you want now and in the future.

Taking that honest hard look at what you’re doing in these seven areas and where you want to be long term can make a huge difference in your life.

Make an appointment with us here or by calling 732-542-1565.


Are you ready to increase your profit growth by 25%? John will show you how in the 2018 Business Owner’s Guide To Maximizing Your Benefits From The 2018 Tax Cuts.

Click here to get your complimentary copy.

2018 Small Business Guide To Maximizing Tax Cuts

 

New Jersey     |     New York     |     Connecticut

 

Talk to a Smallwood Wealth Management Financial Advisor

No Cost, No Obligation.

Wealth Management WCT Podcast Ep15 thumbnail

SHARE

SUBSCRIBE

To go deeper on the insights from Smallwood Wealth Management, request your FREE COPY of 5 Ways Your Wealth Is Under Attack 

Everyone is impacted by these 5 problems. The question is, how big are yours? What impact do they have on your wealth potential? CLICK HERE TO GET THE BOOK