Intro To Disability Insurance Awareness Month
In this episode, John introduces listeners to Disability Insurance Awareness Month and discusses how disability done right can add value to your plan. This time he explains how simulating the outcome of negativity is a key to good financial planning.
Don’t miss these takeaways:
- Firstly, the most misunderstood myth of wealth management and financial planning
- Further, accidents are not the major cause of disability—these are
- Misthinking around Disability Insurance provided as a benefit from corporations
- Impacts of a disablement for the self-employed
- Additionally, disability simulation example using John’s My Wealth Curve software
- The most important asset to an individual or their financial plan
- Finally, the importance of identifying “financial leaks” and how to recapture, reposition and redirect that money to get maximum benefits with maximum financial output
Next steps? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line put “free disability report”or visit free-disability-report.com and we will provide you a simulation.
If you’re an existing client, schedule a Wealth Curve Catch-up call here. If you are new to Smallwood Wealth, schedule a Wealth Curve Conversation here. You can also connect with us on social media, or call us at (800) 797-1000. Set up a free, no-obligation 30-minute phone call with a qualified advisor. We’ll help you understand your current plan and how you can improve it to meet your goals.