How Good Is Your Batting Average? Blueprint And Scorecard Intro
In this batting average episode, John details the Wealth Curve Blueprint. It’s a tool he has developed to help clients compare the performance of their current financial plan against their short and long-term goals.
John’s strength is his ability and commitment to improve the level and quality of the financial planning process.
His dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy. His focus is to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a changing economic environment.
Don’t miss these essentials in today’s podcast:
- Firstly, your wealth plan should contain certain components that work together. They also need to work in the right order to generate the most successful outcomes.
- Most financial advice that’s available today is focused on a single strategy or product. They don’t focus on a comprehensive set of strategies. But inefficient strategies are one of the most common factors in the failure of financial planning to meet clients’ goals.
- Although every plan should have the same seven components, the precise optimal mix and ordering of them will be unique to you.
- If a batter “bats 300,” it means he gets a hit 30% of the time he’s at the plate. That is considered a very good batting average in the major leagues! We want to help you bat well above 300 so your financial plan helps meet all of your goals, not just 30% of them.
- Additionally, we developed our Wealth Curve Blueprint based on nearly three decades of experience in wealth management. It helps clients to get an at-a-glance snapshot of their financial plan.
- Also, the blueprint contains a scorecard, which just like a baseball scorecard, organizes every component of your plan. It organizes changes to your income, expenses, asset structure, savings rate, taxation, and debt structure.
- Plus, it lists protections like insurance and pensions.
- Lastly, your scorecard can then measure each component’s success in achieving the primary goal of building your wealth and protecting it from eroding pressures.
If you are new to Smallwood Wealth schedule a Wealth Curve Conversation here.
Have a Wealth Curve Blueprint done today.
Identify your batting average and your most important 90-day action items, make some modifications to your plan, and put yourself on the right track. I look forward to helping you achieve your financial goals.
Call us at 732-542-1565 and let’s make a blueprint together.
Looking forward to hearing from you!