Inflation Is Here
In this episode, John shares insights on recent conversations around inflation. He discusses how important it is to have a macro plan of multiple tools coming together at different times under different economic conditions and in different places.
John is the author of It’s Your Wealth – Keep It. He has lectured extensively on financial planning and is a recipient of the Five StarSM Wealth Manager Award.
Don’t miss these takeaways:
- Inflation is a wealth erosion tool that takes away purchasing power
- Inflation is relative to the individual
- Understanding core inflation and CPI
- Keeping pace with inflation is vital
- Thinking about growing as much wealth as you possibly can and reducing the tax burden on it
- Also, the importance of utilizing reverse mortgages, charitable remainder trusts and life insurance
- Finally, these conditions and strategies have always been present
Next steps? If you’re an existing client, schedule a Wealth Curve Catch-up call here. If you are new to Smallwood Wealth, schedule a Wealth Curve Conversation here.
You can also connect with us on social media, or call us at (800) 797-1000. Set up a free, no-obligation 30-minute phone call with a qualified advisor. We’ll help you understand your current plan and how you can protect your financial future.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download