Motocross and Financial Planning
In this episode, John interviews Ed Bao to discuss his passion for Motocross and how it compares to financial planning.
John is the author of 5 Ways Your Wealth is Under Attack and It’s Your Wealth – Keep It.” He has lectured extensively on financial planning and is a recipient of the Five StarSM Wealth Manager Award.
Key takeaways from this episode include how to:
- Examine and rebuild your financial plan, in addition, paying close attention to its infinite details
- Understand how variables of change can and will impact your plan
- Learn to maintain a solid macro-perspective of financial design and strategy
- Know the key components of your plan and how they impact themselves and one another
- Get how financial planning correlates with retirement planning
Join us to welcome a more holistic approach to planning for your financial future.
We look at portfolios on a market volatility-adjusted basis as well as on a tax-adjusted basis. We always want to focus on how to reduce tax and reduce risk. So that we can reduce the impact of volatility-adjusted returns.
Give us a call at 732-542-1565.
If you are new to Smallwood Wealth schedule a Wealth Curve Conversation here.
We look forward to speaking with you.
New Jersey | New York | Connecticut
Podcast: Play in new window | Download