Motocross and Financial Planning
John is the author of 5 Ways Your Wealth is Under Attack. He has lectured on financial planning at various faculties. He has also received the Five StarSM Wealth Manager Award for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
John’s strength is his ability and commitment to improve the level and quality of the financial planning process.
His dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy. His focus is to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a changing economic environment.
Key takeaways from this episode include how to:
- Examine and rebuild your financial plan, in addition, paying close attention to its infinite details
- Understand how variables of change can and will impact your plan
- Learn to maintain a solid macro-perspective of financial design and strategy
- Know the key components of your plan and how they impact themselves and one another
- Get how financial planning correlates with retirement planning
Join us to welcome a more holistic approach to planning for your financial future.
We look at portfolios on a market volatility-adjusted basis as well as on a tax-adjusted basis. We always want to focus on how to reduce tax and reduce risk. So that we can reduce the impact of volatility-adjusted returns.
Give us a call at 732-542-1565 to schedule an appointment or click here to download your FREE guide:
The 2018 Business Owner’s Guide To Maximizing Your Benefits From The 2017 Tax Cuts
We look forward to speaking with you.
New Jersey | New York | Connecticut