Motocross and Financial Planning
In this episode, John Smallwood interviews Ed Bao to discuss Motocross and how it compares to financial planning.
John is the author of 5 Ways Your Wealth is Under Attack. He has lectured extensively on financial planning and has received the Five StarSM Wealth Manager Award for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
John’s strength lies in his ability and commitment to continually improve the level and quality of the financial planning process. His dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy that strives to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a continually changing economic environment.
Key takeaways from this episode include:
- How to dissect and rebuild your financial plan while paying close attention to its infinite details
- How variables of change can and will impact your plan
- How to maintain a solid macro-perspective of financial design and strategy
- How the components of your plan impact themselves and one another
- How financial planning correlates with retirement planning
Join us as we bid a fond farewell to the outdated set-it-and-forget-it approach to planning for your financial future.
At Smallwood Wealth, we look at portfolios not only on a market volatility-adjusted basis, but also on a tax-adjusted basis. We always want to be focusing on how to reduce tax and how to reduce risk so that we can reduce the impact of volatility-adjusted returns.
Give us a call at 732-542-1565 to schedule an appointment or click here to download your FREE guide:
The 2018 Business Owner’s Guide To Maximizing Your Benefits From The 2017 Tax Cuts
We look forward to speaking with you.
New Jersey | New York | Connecticut