Dave Grohl: My Intro and Why He Inspires Me
This is a very special episode in which we get to know John both as a financial services professional and a person – as well as why Dave Grohl inspires him.
John’s strength is his ability and commitment to improve the level and quality of the financial planning process.
His dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy. His focus is to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a changing economic environment.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- John’s six key goals for every client. No matter if you are a small business owner, a retiree, or a corporate executive in the financial services industry – they apply.
- That the Smallwood Wealth team always has somebody available to answer clients’ questions. They also deal with specific issues on everything from disability insurance to investing.
- John’s tried and true formula that allows each personalized wealth management plan to reach its full financial potential.
- Why John admires Dave Grohl, former drummer of Nirvana and founder of the Foo Fighters.
- John’s most important measure of success.
- John’s number one product recommendation to friends and family.
- Also, how John’s drive to share life-changing financial information with others overpowered his challenge of speaking with a stutter.
- Finally, why “Fail fast” is one of his mantras.
To find out who else John admires and why, or for details on his formula for financial planning, listen below.
If you are new to Smallwood Wealth schedule a Wealth Curve Conversation here.
You can also call 732-542-1565.