My Intro And Why Dave Grohl Inspires Me
This is a very special episode in which we get to know John both as a financial services professional and a person.
John is the author of the 2018 Business Owner’s Guide. He has lectured extensively on financial planning and has received the Five StarSM Wealth Manager Award for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
John’s strength lies in his ability and commitment to continually improve the level and quality of the financial planning process. His dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy that strives to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a continually changing economic environment.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- John’s six key goals for every client, whether they are a small business owner, a retiree, or a corporate executive in the financial services industry.
- That the Smallwood Wealth team always has somebody available to answer clients’ questions and deal with specific issues on everything from disability insurance to investing.
- John’s tried and true formula that allows each personalized wealth management plan to reach its full financial potential.
- Why John admires Dave Grohl, former drummer of Nirvana and founder of the Foo Fighters.
- John’s most important measure of success.
- John’s number one product recommendation to friends and family.
- How John’s drive to share life-changing financial information with others overpowered his challenge of speaking with a stutter.
- Why “Fail fast” is one of his mantras.
To find out who else John admires and why, or for details on his formula for financial planning, listen below. Make an appointment with us here or by calling 732-542-1565.
Are you ready to increase your profit growth by 25%? John will show you how in the 2018 Business Owner’s Guide To Maximizing Your Benefits From The 2018 Tax Cuts.
Click here to get your complimentary copy.
New Jersey | New York | Connecticut