PRIMARY LIFE INSURANCE
In this episode, John continues his series on the Wealth Curve Blueprint. This time he reviews life insurance coverage for the primary breadwinner, or both breadwinners.
John’s strength is his ability and commitment to improve the level and quality of the financial planning process.
His dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy. His focus is to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a changing economic environment.
Don’t miss John’s key points from this episode:
- Each person’s wealth plan is different from their neighbor’s. But one thing that is common to all plans—and is a critical component—is protection.
- An important element of protection is life insurance for the primary breadwinner. Ideally, it’s important for both breadwinners.
- It really doesn’t matter what type of coverage you have, as long as you have the right amount of coverage.
- Furthermore, the right amount of coverage allows your family to continue to do what they want to do, should something happen to you.
- If a person passes away, there could be many factors affecting the support of the surviving spouse and family. If the deceased was retired, the surviving spouse could lose their Social Security or pension. Conversely, they might pick up healthcare benefits that they didn’t previously have, because of their spouse’s benefits.
- Regardless of the changing factors, the number one rule remains the same: always have the maximum amount of coverage for your circumstances.
- Lastly, the range of maximum coverage varies according to your age and how close you are to retirement.
For details, listen above.
If you are new to Smallwood Wealth schedule a Wealth Curve Conversation here.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Guaranteed rates quoted on annuity products are subject to the financial stability and claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company. The rates shown are obtained from the website mrannuity.com and are effective as of date stated. While we believe this information to be valid we cannot guarantee its accuracy or timeliness. Many annuities include various surrender charges for early withdrawals. Be sure to obtain full product information from our financial professionals before considering any product. Please be sure to ask any questions to your financial professional.