PRIMARY LIFE INSURANCE
In this episode, John continues his series on the Wealth Curve Blueprint. This time he reviews life insurance coverage for the primary breadwinner, or both breadwinners.
John is the author of 5 Ways Your Wealth is Under Attack. He has lectured at various educational institutions such as John Hopkins, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley and UNC Chapel Hill. He has consecutively received the Five StarSM Wealth Manager Award since 2011, and is the former president and chairman of the Rotary Club of Red Bank Foundation.
John’s strength lies in his ability and commitment to continually improve the level and quality of the financial planning process. His macro view approach and dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy that strives to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a continually changing economic environment.
Don’t miss John’s key points from this episode:
- Although each person’s wealth plan is different from their neighbor’s, one thing that is common to all plans—and is a critical component—is protection.
- An important element of protection is life insurance for the primary breadwinner, and ideally for both breadwinners.
- It really doesn’t matter what type of coverage you have, as long as you have the right amount of coverage.
- The right amount of coverage allows your family to continue to do what they want to do, should something happen to you.
- If a person passes away, there could be many factors affecting the support of the surviving spouse and family. If the deceased was retired, the surviving spouse could lose their Social Security or pension. Conversely, they might pick up healthcare benefits that they didn’t previously have, because of their spouse’s benefits.
- Regardless of the changing factors, the number one rule remains the same: always have the maximum amount of coverage for your circumstances.
- The range of maximum coverage varies according to your age and how close you are to retirement.
Looking foward to hearing from you.
Are you ready to increase your profit growth by 25%? John will show you how in the 2018 Business Owner’s Guide To Maximizing Your Benefits From The 2017 Tax Cuts.
Click here to get your complimentary copy.
New Jersey | New York | Connecticut