Lower Taxes? Start with Our Scorecard
In addition, John’s strength is his ability and commitment to improve the level and quality of the financial planning process.
Furthermore, his dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy. His focus is to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a changing economic environment.
Don’t miss John’s essential points of wealth planning:
- Our Wealth Curve Blueprint shows you how much you are paying in Federal income taxes, state taxes, FICA, Medicare, property taxes, and so on. It measures that against your income and your assets.
- In addition, our goal is for you to pay less in taxes during your working years (your wealth accumulation phase) and during retirement.
- Imagine if we were to reduce what you pay in taxes each year by even a few percentage points. It could have a significant impact on your ability to accumulate wealth, prepare for the future, and enjoy more today:
- Plus, the Wealth Curve Blueprint and Scorecard we made for our fictional clients John and Molly Redbank shows they pay 30% of their income in taxes.
- Also, by optimizing their deductions and developing strategies to reduce taxation on dividends, interest, and capital gains, we were able to drop that to 28%.
- Lastly, since their income is $445,000, that gave them an $8,000 or $9,000 increase in their savings rate—a significant gain.
Above all, we would like to do the same or better for you.
If you are new to Smallwood Wealth schedule a Wealth Curve Conversation here.
Our free Wealth Curve conversation is a no-obligation, 30 to 40-minute call. It walks us through your income, your family makeup, your taxes, and helps us put together that Blueprint that will help us plan your financial strategy. Call us at 732-542-1565.
Looking forward to hearing from you!