Lower Taxes? Start with Our Scorecard
Welcome to the Wealth Curve Talk Podcast, in which John Smallwood, a certified financial planner, identifies key areas of pressure on your wealth and strategizes with you to reduce it.
John is the author of 5 Ways Your Wealth is Under Attack. He has lectured at various educational institutions such as John Hopkins, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley and UNC Chapel Hill. He has consecutively received the Five StarSM Wealth Manager Award since 2011, and is the former president and chairman of the Rotary Club of Red Bank Foundation.
John’s strength lies in his ability and commitment to continually improve the level and quality of the financial planning process. His macro view approach and dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy that strives to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a continually changing economic environment.
Don’t miss John’s essential points of wealth planning:
- Our Wealth Curve Blueprint shows you how much you are paying in Federal income taxes, state taxes, FICA, Medicare, property taxes, and so on, and measures that against your income and your assets.
- Our goal is for you to pay less in taxes during your working years (your wealth accumulation phase) and during retirement.
- If we can reduce what you pay in taxes each year by even a few percentage points, it could have a significant impact on your ability to accumulate wealth, prepare for the future, and enjoy more today:
- The Wealth Curve Blueprint and Scorecard we made for our fictional clients John and Molly Redbank shows they pay 30% of their income in taxes.
- By optimizing their deductions and developing strategies to reduce taxation on dividends, interest, and capital gains, we were able to drop that to 28%.
- Since their income is $445,000, that gave them an $8,000 or $9,000 increase in their savings rate—a significant gain.
We would like to do the same or better for you. Schedule a time to chat with us. Our free Wealth Curve conversation is a no-obligation, 30 to 40 minute phone conversation that walks us through your income, your family makeup, your taxes, and helps us put together that Blueprint that will help us plan your financial strategy. Call us at 732-542-1565.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Are you ready to increase your profit growth by 25%? John will show you how in the 2018 Business Owner’s Guide To Maximizing Your Benefits From The 2017 Tax Cuts.
Click here to get your complimentary copy.
New Jersey | New York | Connecticut