How To Gain New Sources of Income And Retire with Confidence
In this episode, John pushes beyond social security, pensions, and 401Ks. He’ll introduce you to 19 sources of income in retirement. He will cover each source in depth in future episodes.
John’s strength is his ability and commitment to improve the level and quality of the financial planning process.
His dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy. His focus is to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a changing economic environment.
Don’t miss John’s takeaways:
- Having more sources of retirement income gives you redundancies and backups.
- Obtaining diverse sources of retirement income gives you protection from market volatility.
- Creating more and diverse sources of retirement income gives you greater efficiency in your taxes, now and in the future.
- Also, each income stream will have its own way of being taxed, and you can learn how to maximize the tax benefits to you.
- Furthermore, having an efficient tax strategy allows you to leave assets to family members, but also gives you the enjoyment of all the hard work you’ve put in!
- Finally, we help you craft a plan that allows you to maintain your current lifestyle in retirement.
For more, listen above. Download the 19 Sources of Retirement Income Guide, then schedule a time to come talk to us.
If you are new to Smallwood Wealth schedule a Wealth Curve Conversation here.
We’ll take stock of your current retirement income streams and strategize how to diversify them. You can also connect with us on social media, or call us at (800) 797-1000.