Optimal Savings Rate
Welcome to the Wealth Curve Talk Podcast, in which John Smallwood, a certified financial planner, identifies key areas of pressure on your wealth and strategizes with you to reduce it.
John is the author of 5 Ways Your Wealth is Under Attack. He has lectured at various educational institutions such as John Hopkins, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley and UNC Chapel Hill. He has consecutively received the Five StarSM Wealth Manager Award since 2011, and is the former president and chairman of the Rotary Club of Red Bank Foundation.
John’s strength lies in his ability and commitment to continually improve the level and quality of the financial planning process. His macro view approach and dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy that strives to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a continually changing economic environment.
Don’t miss John’s essential points about your savings rate:
- Establishing your optimal savings rate is one of the most important parts of your financial plan.
- The higher your income level, the greater the percentage of your gross income that should go to savings.
- The goal is to put money into several different savings vehicles in order to create a constant inflow of money into savings.
- The Wealth Curve Blueprint looks at all of your income sources, including from rentals, investments, dividends, and bonuses, and determines what your optimal savings rate is.
- We then help you identify places where you are spending money needlessly so that you can redirect that money to savings.
Budgets don’t work, because life happens. But if you put your savings rate first, it doesn’t matter where you spend the rest. I look forward to helping you determine what you are saving. Is it optimal for your current situation? If not, what changes can you make? For more, listen above. Then schedule a time to chat with us and let us make your Wealth Curve Blueprint and Scorecard. Call us at 732-542-1565.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Are you ready to increase your profit growth by 25%? John will show you how in the 2018 Business Owner’s Guide To Maximizing Your Benefits From The 2017 Tax Cuts.
Click here to get your complimentary copy.
New Jersey | New York | Connecticut