What’s My Optimal Savings Rate?
John is the author of 5 Ways Your Wealth is Under Attack. He has lectured on financial planning at various faculties. He has also received the Five StarSM Wealth Manager Award for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
John’s strength is his ability and commitment to improve the level and quality of the financial planning process.
His dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy. His focus is to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a changing economic environment.
Don’t miss John’s essential points about your savings rate:
- Establishing your optimal savings rate is one of the most important parts of your financial plan.
- The higher your income level, the greater the percentage of your gross income that should go to savings.
- The goal is to put money into several different savings vehicles in order to create a constant inflow of money into savings.
- The Wealth Curve Blueprint looks at all of your income sources. This includes rentals, investments, dividends, and bonuses. It determines what your optimal savings rate is.
- We then help you identify places where you are spending money needlessly so that you can redirect that money to savings.
Budgets don’t work, because life happens. But if you put your savings rate first, it doesn’t matter where you spend the rest. I look forward to helping you determine what you are saving. Is it optimal for your current situation? If not, what changes can you make? For more, listen above. Then schedule a time to chat with us and let us make your Wealth Curve Blueprint and Scorecard. Call us at 732-542-1565.