You should expect your retirement to last longer than you originally thought it would, cost more than you've imagined and planned for, and require different financial strategies than anybody else is talking to you about.
Discover Powerful Strategies to Retire Safely and Secure Your Financial Future at This Upcoming FREE Workshop!
BROOKDALE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Fort Hancock Room | 765 Newman Springs Rd, Lincroft, NJ 07738
TIME: 6:30PM - 9:00PM
6:30 p.m. Speaker Welcome
6:35 p.m. The Retirement Landscape
7:00 p.m. The Fundamentals
7:30 p.m. 20 Minute Break
7:50 p.m. Your Retirement Income Sources
8:15 p.m. Asset Protection Retirement
8:30 p.m. Putting It All Together
8:45 p.m. Book Drawing and Q&A
9:00 p.m. Workshop Concludes
The Retire ASAP Workshop is designed to help you avoid the common mistakes that people often make as they approach retirement. During this 2.5-hour workshop, you will discover how to:
- Reduce Your Tax Burden
- Decrease Investment Risk
- Increase Profits
- Enhance Your Savings Potential
- Improve Tax Retention
- Pass More Funding Resources To Your Loved Ones
Here are some of the key takeaways you’ll get from attending the Retire ASAP Workshop…
(Review this list, which only scratches the surface of the tips, techniques, and strategies that will be covered. At least one or more of these items is sure to impact you as you face retirement and could help you avoid a potential disaster as you’re securing your financial future.)
- The 3 facts EVERYONE must know as they get close to retirement
- Discover the 6 goals of planning that will help you retire safely and securely
- The 5 common obstacles to overcome while planning your financial future
- Learn how to calculate your safe withdrawal rate to protect your funding resources as well as their longevity
- How to maximize the 5 most popular retirement income sources to ensure they last as long as possible
- Why traditional methods of retirement planning jeopardize your income and what to do NOW to prevent an income shortfall
- The many, many secrets to retiring as soon as possible without worrying about money, having to work, or sacrificing the lifestyle you’ve always wanted
Exclusive Early Bird Registration Bonus!
Register in the Next 72 Hours & Receive the Following FREE Bonus Gifts:
FREE BONUS #1: 12 FREE printed issues of the Wealth Mindset Newsletter mailed directly to your door (a $39.00 value!)
FREE BONUS #2: John's Wealth Curve Disability Simulation Report. This custom report reveals the potential impact a long-term disability could have on your wealth potential, and more importantly, 30 plus ways to acquire maximum coverage without additional cost. (a $597.00 value!)
All Attendees Will Receive the Retire ASAP Kit, which includes the following:
- Book by John L. Smallwood, "5 Ways Your Wealth Is Under Attack” that will help you overcome the obstacles that are putting your retirement at risk. (a $99 value!)
- A free no-obligation Wealth Curve Blueprint Report and a free consultation with our speakers John L Smallwood or Ed Bao. (a $297 value!)
- The Retire ASAP Guidebook, which provides valuable resources to help you achieve the retirement you want. (a $497 value!)
- The 18 Sources of Retirement Income Guide – ideal for those who don’t want to work in retirement, we have created a long-term wealth plan - maximizing these 18+ sources of retirement income. (a $997 value!)
The Bonus Gifts Alone Are Worth More Over $2,500 – and you get them all for FREE when you attend one of the Retire ASAP workshops.
The new Trump Law has opened many opportunities to maximize your retirement plan. It is possible to have funds put away pre-tax, grow tax defense and be tax-free when you withdraw.
The Retire ASAP Workshop will show you how to identify popular wealth-building strategies that erode your wealth while helping you develop strategies to reverse the erosion and protect your assets.
About our speakers:
John L. Smallwood, CFP ®
Senior Wealth Advisor
- Partner at Smallwood Wealth Management
- Graduate of Bentley College, BS in economics and finance
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification received in 1993
- Lectured at Entrepreneurs Conference by Haas School of Business, University of California at Berkeley, and Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Lectured for Johns Hopkins Current Concepts in Ophthalmology
- Investment Adviser Representative with Smallwood Wealth Management.
- Recipient of the Five StarSM Wealth Manager Award for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Edward E. Bao Jr., CFP®, AIF®
Senior Wealth Advisor
- Senior Wealth Advisor at Smallwood Wealth Management
- Management graduate of Seton Hall University, BS in Accounting
- Began working on Wall Street at the age of 15 where his passion for the financial services industry ignited
- Served as the VP of Jefferies Execution Services for 13 years
- 20 years of experience on the New York Stock Exchange
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification received in 2013
- Acquired his Accredited Investment Fiduciary® to ensure that they were receiving fiduciary level investment management support
Spots Will Fill Up Quickly!